3 Dec 2016

Preen by Thornton & Bregazzi Sample Sale


Photo: Author's own.



Preen by Thornton & Bregazzi.
Founded in 1996, Justin Thornton and The Bregazzi have a joint love for all things Victoriana, a passion for recycling, and with that masculine and feminine mix in their designs. Their collection are shown on London Fashion Week.

While I was studying a Foundation, I had a live collaboration with the brand- creating campaign outcomes- with one of their Spring Summer 2016 dresses. Therefore I had to check out their sample sale at The White Space on Great Newport St!

I loved the red embroidered floral piece on the dress (as shown in the image) because red and blue are contrasting, plus I love all things embroidered. There was a wide range of selection to chose from. There were leather to soft velvets to sheer chiffon. I went quite early in the morning, therefore it wasn't overcrowded and I had room to check everything out carefully- going through each piece one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment