7 Dec 2016

J.W.Anderson Sample Sale

Photos: Author's own


After going to Preen by Thornton & Bregazzi's sample sale, I then made my way to Lazy Oafs' sample sale. However, I got there with my friend and there was already a very very very long queue. Someone eventually came out to announce how stock was running low etc. If I had stayed, I would have had to waited for 1-2 hours- very sad moment. Instead we left the long queue to J.W.Anderson sample sale at the The Old Truman Brewery.

There was a variety of things, and almost everything was something I just wanted and needed in my wardrobe. The cuts, the colour, the design was a dream. I was in there a while debating whether I should get this top (in the image above). In the end I bought it. 
In case you don't know it's J.W.Anderson's bra print design printed on a white top, and not a pair of sunglasses like what my mum jokingly said. I thought to myself would the actual bra even fit me? I did see a pastel blue but didn't look at the price and left. Now I have this feeling of regret. This would be my first sample sale purchase out of all the other ones I'd previously went and came out empty handed.

Have you ever gone shopping, tried something or set eyes on something you want but go out of the shop empty handed. You go home feeling kind of regretful you didn't purchases it. That's happened many times to me. One time I tried a pair of white trousers that gather at the top and you can tie a nice bow, I didn't buy it and when I finally decided to buy it few days later, it wasn't there. Looked online and other stores and nothing- sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment