3 Nov 2016

What Tribe are you?

What is UK Tribes?
We all know subcultures within Fashion and Music right? UK Tribes is basically looking into youth cultures and giving it 'honest terms' for young people, such as millennials, which started back in 2005 with Channel 4.


Photo from: http://www.firstfamilystudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/pittsburghstudio-13.jpg

I took their quiz to identify what tribe I would fall under. The results was Mainstream: 'Makers'. This simply means you're into photography to art, music, film, and blogging- "everyone is curating online" I do agree, because I'm passionate in photography and came from an art background. I also agree that in today's age with technology and social media, everyone is creating content online and sharing. I've started this habit of always going on my phone- Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook before bed, and also as soon as I wake up. Do you do the same?

What Tribe do you belong in? Take the quiz here!


reference: http://www.uktribes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment