3 Nov 2016

Blogging is a window to another world





Photo from: scribblrs.com/how-to-start-a-fashion-blog/

When it comes to listing what strengths you have, I know I struggle. Ending up with a long list of weaknesses and short one for strengths. according to others "you're being too harsh on yourself".

Some of my weaknesses include unconfident, stress easily, and shy. However everyone has their own weaknesses whether everyone such as your friends know about, or only you feel that way. Personally, I have come a long way from shyness- slowly improving myself. When it comes down to business and getting work done, I throw that 'timid mask' away and step forward in order to achieve results. 
As for strengths, I'm outgoing, hard working, and organised. These traits are very important when it comes to work and industries, because you just got to get things done or you're going to be fired from your job.

I'm excited to grow and expand on improving my weaknesses, because I'm only human like you. Studying at Ravensbourne with people studying different creative courses and of different ethnicities will amplify my culture and knowledge from people I encounter. I hope you will take this journey along with me on this blog to grow and do better things in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment